Are you looking for a guide on How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 7A smartphone? If your answer is yes, then you have landed in the right place. In this guide, I will show you how you can Root Xiaomi Redmi 7A through some very simple steps. I will give you a total of three easy methods so that you can root your phone easily without any interruption.
You can use any of these four methods shown below in order to Root your Xiaomi Redmi 7A Smartphone. If any of the methods fail, then you can try the remaining methods. I am saying this to you because rooting Android is a complex process. In this case, which method will work for your phone, it is a bit difficult to find.
But you do not have to worry, you just have to follow the methods given below, and you will be able to root your phone easily.
What is Rooting an Android Phone?
Rooting is a process through which you can access the root files of your phone. Basically, in simple terms, you can get complete control over the android system. You can Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel, Unlock your phone, and many more tweaks you can do with Rooting.
Once you root your phone, you can make any changes to your android like you can customize your phone accordingly, but for that need to have complete knowledge of coding if you want to make changes to your android system files.
Advantages Of Rooting
- You can Flash Custom Kernels on your phone.
- Easily Take Complete Backup of your Android.
- Install Unsupported Apps and Games.
- Make your smartphone work faster by Overclocking the processor.
- Increase Xiaomi Redmi 7A Battery Life and Speed.
- Remove Ad-blocking for all apps.
Disadvantages Of Rooting
- Once you Root Xiaomi Redmi 7A, you lose your Phone Warranty.
- You may face Overheating Issues due to Overclocking the processor.
- Flashing the wrong file can Corrupt the Stock Firmware.
- You will not receive System Updates by your phone manufacturer.
- Banking Apps like Paypal, Payoneer, BHIM, PhonePe, Google Pay will not work.
- You may see a drop in your Phone Performance after Rooting.
- Make sure your phone Bootloader is unlocked.
- Install Custom Recovery like TWRP to flash files.
- Full Charge your Xiaomi Redmi 7A smartphone.
- Try to follow every step, as shown.
- Do not try this method on any other smartphone. Otherwise, your phone may become unusable.
Step By Step Procedure to Root Xiaomi Redmi 7A
Below I have shown you steps by step procedure to root your Xiaomi Redmi 7A smartphone. You can follow any of the methods shown below. All methods will work for you, but in some cases, you may fail to root your device. Then you can go with different methods.
Root Xiaomi Redmi 7A Using Magisk
This method is very popular and has a high chance of success in rooting your device. Magisk Root method is a very advanced way of Rooting and safest, too, as it does not alter or change your system partition. And the best part of this method is that you will receive OTA Updates and able to use Banking applications without any issue.
- Download Latest Magisk Zip and Magisk Manager Apk file on your phone.
- Move the Magisk Zip file to your Phone Internal Storage.
- Now Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi 7A to Recovery Mode. Make sure you have Custom Recovery like TWRP installed on your phone.
- Tap on Install in the TWRP recovery.
- Now locate the Magisk Zip file from your Internal Storage.
- After that, Install the zip file and wait until the flashing process completes.
- Reboot your phone
- Once the phone Boots up, Install the Magisk Apk file on Xiaomi Redmi 7A.
- You have successfully rooted your Xiaomi Redmi 7A device.
Root Xiaomi Redmi 7A With SuperSU
SuperSU is very popular when it comes to Rooting Android phones. The users widely use this method, and the best part about this method is that it supports almost every smartphone and works Without PC.
- First, Download the SuperSU Zip file and move it to your Phone Internal Storage.
- Make sure that you have Custom Recovery Installed on your Xiaomi Redmi 7A.
- Now Boot your phone into Recovery Mode.
- Tap on Install in the TWRP recovery.
- Now locate the SuperSU Zip file from your Phone Internal Storage.
- Select the Zip file and Swipe to confirm Flash
- Once the flashing process completes, Tap on Reboot System, your Xiaomi Redmi 7A device.
- That’s all you have successfully Rooted your Xiaomi Redmi 7A.
Root Xiaomi Redmi 7A With KingoRoot
If you are looking for a method that does not require PC to Root Android. Then KingoRoot is the best option to Root Android Without PC.
- You need to Download KingoRoot Apk on Xiaomi Redmi 7A.
- Go to Settings > Security > Enable Unknown Sources option.
- Now Install the apk file on your phone.
- Open Kingoroot App and Tap on One Click Root button.
- Wait for some minutes, and your phone may Reboot several times, so don’t panic. Let the process completes.
- You have successfully rooted your Xiaomi Redmi 7A smartphone.
So, now you have Rooted your phone. Now it’s time to check whether your phone is successfully rooted or not.
- Go to Playstore and Download Root Checker App.
- Open the App.
- Now tap on the Verify Root option.
- You will get a message saying, “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on your device!”
- That means your phone is successfully rooted.
Here is a quick specs overview of the Xiaomi Redmi 7A smartphone.
- Display: Xiaomi Redmi 7A comes with a 5.4 inches HD IPS LCD Display.
- Android: The phone runs on the latest MIUI 12 on top of Android 9.0 (Pie).
- Processor: This phone comes with Snapdragon 439 Chipset.
- Storage: It has 32 GB Internal Storage and 3 GB of RAM.
- Camera: This device comes with Single Rear-facing cameras of 13 MP and 5 MP front-facing camera.
- Battery: A Non-Removable 4000 mAh battery powers the phone.
Now you know the complete method on how to Root Xiaomi Redmi 7A smartphone. I hope this article helped your Root to your phone, and I have shown you the most straightforward steps to root an android phone. Also, if you don’t have a PC/Laptop, then you can consider Rooting Xiaomi Redmi 7A using SuperSU and KingoRoot method.
Thank you for reading the article until the end. Keep visiting StepstoRoot.com, and Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and let them know about this guide.